An Independent Family-Owned Newspaper
Follow us on:
Subscribe to our RSS News Feed
We offer a range of solutions to businesses that need to connect with the South London market place. We have developed a range of channels to market that include
— South London Press paid for bi weekly newspapers
— Mercury and Post weekly free newspapers
— Southlondon-today, Mercury-today and Southlondonjobs-today websites
With a readership for our newspapers across South London of in excess of 214,913* adults every week combined with the additional reach of our bright new web sites we can offer you a complete range of exciting and creative ways to reach your potential customers.
*Reach 214,913 local South Londoners
Our trained advertising staff will work with you to define carefully your business needs, present solutions that meet those needs and will arrange a completely free design service that creates advertising to communicate effectively with your potential customers.
• South London Press (1865) Ltd is part of a privately owned group of newspapers and is firmly established in the local community with the needs of the community at heart.
• Reach in excess of 214,913 local South Londoners (JICREG 2012)
• People respond to advertising in South London Press publications. In a survey carried out by GFK NOP in 2005 our titles variously scored 1st choice for finding information on finding a job, buying a new home buying a car, buying furniture or home furnishings, obtaining home services and for leisure and entertainments.
• Many of our titles have been part of the local community for more than 100 years.
• Our newspapers are an effective, value for money way of marketing your business!
Source : Publishers statement, independently audited. July 2010 to June 2011:
|Our address and phone numbers:|
South London Press (1865) Ltd
County House, 221-241 Beckenham Road
Kent BR3 4UF
Tel: 0208 768 8696
Fax: 0208 664 7247
|Classified sales manager|
|Candy Brown - Tel: 0208 768 8660 - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Recruitment & education|
|Clare Haliday - Tel: 0208 768 8665 - email@example.com|
|Claire Frewin - Tel: 0208 768 8662 - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Motors & Property|
|Donna Grant - Tel: 0208 768 8664 - email@example.com|
|Sales & Services|
|Danielle Kelly - Tel: 0208 768 8662 - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Donna Grant - Tel: 0208 768 8664 - email@example.com|
|Display Sales Manager|
|Garry Cole - Tel: 0208 768 8653 - Mobile: 07800 607674 - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sadia Kokni - Tel: 0208 768 8659 - Mobile: 07800 607675 - email@example.com|
|Nicki Brown - Tel: 0208 768 8656 - Mobile: 07800 606307 - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Peter Fox - Tel: 0208 768 8654 - Mobile: 07800 607684 - email@example.com|
|Samantha Backhouse - Tel: 0208 768 8655 - Mobile: 07800 607654 - Motors@slp.co.uk|
|Bobby Nolan - Tel: 0208 768 8657 - Mobile: 07800 609206 - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Full Page||340 x 262 mm|
|Half Page||170 x 262 mm|
|Half Page Vertical||340 x 130 mm|
|Quarter Page||170 x 130 mm|
|Quarter Page Vertical||340 x 64 mm|
|Overall Page||340 mm deep x 262 mm wide|
|Column Widths||S/C||31 mm|
|3 Cols.||97 mm|
|4 Cols.||130 mm|
|5 Cols.||163 mm|
|6 Cols.||196 mm|
|7 Cols.||229 mm|
|8 Cols.||262 mm|
|The gutter between columns would be 4 mm. Screen 300 dpi|
Advertise with us
Something to sell?